SERVICES.INNOVATIVE THINGKING SYSTEM
ITS™ or Innovative Thinking System™ is a course that develops “innovative action” or the ability to create superior ideas and apply them at critical times.
Better pictured as INNOVATION = CREATIVITY + IMPLEMENTATION
Enables you to become aware of self-constraining straps of thinking that prevents new thoughts to emerge
By applying various techniques for creative thinking, ability to apply new ideas, sharpen presentation skills to enhance the probability of plan adoption. Results are practical, relevant, and have a direct effect on the company’s bottom line.
- Inventing Tools These are techniques that enable you to draw out several ideas
- Screening Tools These are techniques that would facilitate funnelling down generated ideas
- Polishing Tools These techniques further enhance and sharpen screened ideas
- Mapping Tools These techniques would support you during plan presentation which increases the probability for adoption and implementation
- HR Managers, Consultants, Executive Coaches
- Research and Development Managers
- Sales and Marketing
- Anyone interested innovative thinking and implementing new ideas
- ITS™ enables you to generate well supported ideas with high probability for implementation systematically in a flexible manner using various techniques
- Multi-benefit such as Future assessment, Improvement, Problem solving, Personal development and creating new value and opportunity for project development and preparation for stakeholders
- Hastens and enhances the process for both product & process improvement
- It has a post program evaluation
- The Innovative Thinking System, or ITS ™ has been effectively used for more than 10 years by many of Japan and Korea’s most successful companies to unleash creativity.
- ITS™ has especially been effective in the areas of developing new products and services, dealing with complex negotiations, and managing team and project crisis.
- This approach has benefited more than 500,000 participants in over 5,000 organizations, including major automobile manufacturers in Japan since ITS ™ inception.
ITS (Innovative Thinking System) overview.
Many years ago, Einstein said, “You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.” In other words, what worked yesterday, or what worked with one company will very likely not work now. The main reason for this is that sometimes a technique that worked no longer does or is no longer relevant. Because of this, there is a need to constantly generate new ideas, new approaches to work with the new situations. This is what the Innovative Thinking System does. It takes into account that one solution does not fit all or is relevant all the time, and then works with individuals to create viable new initiatives to solve their problems and generate breakthroughs on a personal and corporate level.
The Innovative Thinking System (or ITS™) has been effectively used for more than 10 years by many of Japan's and Korea’s most successful companies to unleash creativity, helping them act quickly and proactively with everything from emerging market trends to complex organizational situations. ITS™ has especially been effective in the area of developing new products and services, dealing with complex negotiations, and managing team and project crises. This approach has benefited more than 500,000 participants in over 5,000 organizations, including major the automobile manufacturers in Japan, since ITS™ inception.
Although this program has been very effective in Asia and our many of our business partners around the world, many have asked what makes ITS™ different from the many other programs on the market. There are many methods for coming up with new ideas, developing creativity, so why should ITS™ be considered? The reason is simple: the Innovative Thinking System is a complete system for revitalizing a company on many levels.
ITS™ is not only about creativity. As important as that is, this system focuses primarily on developing and implementing ideas, not just on generating them. The basic concept is that innovation equals creativity plus implementation, with the main emphasis is on creating attainable and sustainable results on the ground, within the particular company the participants are coming from. So, results are practical, relevant, and have a direct affect on the company’s bottom line. This is very important, as many companies have the experience of generating numerous ideas that never become reality. But with ITS™, many companies have been able to not only generate the ideas, but then have been able to develop and present them in such a way as to get management buy-in, so that the ideas can actually be implemented.The other part of what makes ITS different is the emphasis on new ways of thinking or seeing things. For if the problem is seen and/or approached in the same way, even if a different technique is applied, the result is not likely to be very different. People are creatures of habit and will many times do what is easier, faster or what is most familiar – even if it is not so effective. It is here that ITS differs greatly from other systems, by offering participants the opportunity to change the way they think and process problems so actions may change and thus there will be different results. The implications of this are many, but one example is Kaizen, or what many term continuous improvement. By learning how to think differently, generate and implement new ideas, it is possible to work more effortlessly at creating the work environment and business results that a company prefers.